Protecting our users from unwanted spam. Yroo and its affiliates, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as "Yroo"), are concerned about unsolicited bulk or unsolicited commercial messages ("Spam") and does not want Yroo to be associated with the sending, transmission or delivery of Spam.
If your agreement with Yroo permits you to send commercial communications by using any site or other technology powered by Yroo (“Yroo technology”) you hereby undertake that such commercial communications shall comply with all applicable laws.
- the use of invalid or forged headers;
- the use of invalid or non-existent domain names;
- the employ of any technique to otherwise misrepresent, hide or obscure any information that identifies the point of origin of any message or the transmission path of that message;
- the use of other means of deceptive addressing;
- relaying any messages from or through a third party's equipment, without the permission of the third party; and
- the inclusion of false or misleading information in the subject line or body of any message.
- You are hereby prohibited from using any Yroo technology to engage in any of the above practices or to engage in harvesting, mining or collection of any information for any commercial purpose not previously agreed in writing with Yroo.
Yroo may, but is not required to, use spam filters (to block messages containing certain types of content or from certain IP addresses, mail servers or domains) and other technological means to reduce or eliminate Spam within Yroo without giving you notice of use of any such means.